January flew by quickly but so much has happened over the past few weeks. Obviously, I can't fit everything into a blog post, but this is basically my month in a nutshell.
1. I got to start off the year spending time with another Praxian! Katherine was so much fun to explore the beach with (and other places in LA/Hollywood).
2. I successfully completed a 30-day photography challenge which you can find here.
3. Joined a band! We're called "The Zone" and we all met through Praxis. Don't worry, I'll be sharing more updates about this soon. For now, all I'm going to say is that we're all very excited and we plan to be recording our first album very soon.
4. Praxis Wednesday is always amazing, but it's even more amazing when Nick Rundlett is there to speak.
5. Oh speaking of Praxis, I started my apprenticeship this month. I'm working at Keller Williams and gaining a lot of new skills. It's been great getting to learn about how real estates works and pushing myself to come up with ideas.
6. I got Adobe CC (again) but I'm super excited to start reviving my graphic design knowledge and skills pretty soon!
7. I always hated wearing glasses and I finally got contacts. I'm not going to lie, I hate putting them in and taking them out, but it beats wearing glasses. (I also got new frames too because I'm a nerd but shhh don't tell anyone yet.)
What Listened To.
What I Read.
My Month in Pixels.
There were a few bumps but overall I think it's been a pretty good month!